DEPARTMENT OF OPERATIONS AND INFORMATION SYSTEM MANAGEMENT
The Department of Operations and Information Systems Management focuses on solving business problems through a high-end knowledge and research on operations and supply chain, risk and decision support systems, and business intelligence. We lead our students to excel in these areas and master their skills to efficiently use business technologies and information systems.
Department of Operations and Information Systems Management focus on following major disciplines:
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Project Management
- Decision Support Systems
- Information Technologies and Systems
- Business Intelligence
The Department of Operations and Information Systems Management aims to support the advancements in area of operations, supply chain and information systems through creation of decision-makers and create future business leaders. Therefore, the courses are designed in such a way that facilitate our students to be superior and competitive in the areas of operations and supply chain management, business intelligence, project management and risk management through efficient use of decision support systems and information technologies.
Department of Operations and Information Systems Management believes in:
- Synergy (because we believe in cooperation through knowledge sharing)
- Progression (because we believe in gradual improvement
- Motivation (because we motivate our students to excel)
- Inclusiveness (because we serve in all aspects to help our colleagues, partners and students grow)