PhD Management Sciences at the Department of Management Science enables you to become a research leader. By pursuing a doctorate degree at Mohammad Ali Jinnah University, you will immerse yourself in the world of high-achieving research students.
The curriculum provides outstanding research training and facilities to the country’s most ambitious minds. Likewise, it continuously challenges you via modern coursework that uplifts your existing skillset and furthers your research career. Likewise, it will help you become a data-driven policymaker within the industry and the public sector.
Our doctorate degree in management sciences provides you with opportunities to deeply explore topic of their own choices and apply substantial amount of body of knowledge to research. And for doing so, our faculty will teach you a breadth of methodologies to uplift your presentation and communication skills.
A PhD candidate shall be awarded degree on successful completion of the following requirements with chronological order:
- 18 Cr. Hrs. Course Work with minimum CGPA 3.00/4.00.
- Comprehensive Examination (written and oral)
- Synopsis Defence
- 24 Cr. Hrs. Research Work
- Publication of at least one research paper from PhD work in a HEC recognized journal (“W” category) having an impact factor as per latest Journal Citation Report published by Clarivate Analytics
- Evaluation of thesis by at least two Foreign Experts from a technologically / academically advanced country
- Final Defense
||Advanced Multivariate Data Analysis
Total coursework credit hours 18