• To give students an opportunity to plan and prepare a proposal to solve a real-world problem by using knowledge and skills acquired during the program.
• To guide students to carry out civil engineering project in an individual capacity and as part of a team.
COURSE LEARNING OUTCOMES (CLO)
CLO: 1. to relate different phase/stages for proposal of a real-world problem with latest technology by using knowledge and skills acquired during the program.
CLO: 2. to formulate project proposal work and methodology in an individual capacity and as part of a team for timely completion.
CLO: 3. to integrate technological development of opted specialized topic in proposal by showing acquired skills (e.g. a demo)
- Active participation.
- Project title, problem statement, project objectives.
- Literature review and references.
- Timeline, available facilities and budget.