- Completion of 12 or 14 years of education shall be required for admission in undergraduate programs.
- The admission shall be awarded on merit based on
- Admission Test
- Earlier Academic Standing
- Residency requirement for the award of an undergraduate degree shall be minimum 4 years and maximum 7 years.
- A student shall be awarded a degree on:
- Completion of academic program as prescribed by the department.
- Completion of internship (6-8 weeks), if required by the department and.
- Attaining a minimum CGPA of 2.0 on the scale of 4.0.
- Normal load of an undergraduate student is 15-18 SCH. A student must register for normal load in order to be considered for scholarship.
- Maximum academic load, in a Spring or in a Fall semester, shall be 06 courses and in Summer Semester it shall be 02 courses.
- The semester load for an individual student shall be determined by the department on the basis of his / her GPA which for the time being is as under:
|2.00 to 2.49||05|
|1.50 to 1.99||04|
- A fulltime student is required to register for a minimum 15 credit hours per semester.
- A student not registering for a minimum semester load shall not be treated as a fulltime student.
- Final year project can be registered by a student after the completion of minimum course work prescribed by the department.
- Final year project must be completed in two semesters and it cannot be registered as 6 SCH in a single semester.
- Final year project is usually carried out in a group of 2-4 dependent upon project length and complexity.
- Part-I or Part-II of final a year project shall be graded independently in a semester in which it was registered.
- Final year project shall be graded based on:
- Supervisor’s Semester assessment
- Project oral presentation(s)
- Project report
- Project Demonstration
- Final year project cannot be registered in a Summer Session.
- Final year project shall be graded by a committee constituted by the concerned department and grade shall be awarded on the submission of project report.
- A final year project report shall be written in student’s own language, F-Grade may be awarded for a copied report.
- It is recommended to register for internship and it shall be evaluated by a departmental committee with Pass or Fail grade.
- A student cannot register for a course while doing internship.