Placement Office is formed to enhance cooperation and working opportunities for graduates of MAJU University. The focus is to maintain corporate relationship with esteemed employers for new assortment of opportunities. Placement Office guide students to their career needs and equip them with skills required to win an interview and job. The office is aimed to create a professional relation with potential employers and support them in finding the best fit for their organization.
To add value through pursuit of professional excellence; liaison with industry and creating an environment of comprehensive assistance to the MAJU students into professional world.
To enhance the employability skills among the students to meet out the corporate expectations and place students in reputable organizations.
- To establish and maintain liaison with the corporate sector and potential employers
- To recognize and foster the core competencies of students
- To hoist confidence in students and develop right attitude in them
- To conduct productive workshops on professional & employability skills
- To act as a bridge between students, alumni and employers
- To look for Internships/employment opportunities for all students
- To create awareness among students regarding available career options and help them in identifying their career objectives
- Resume preparation & email writing workshops
- Productive sessions on interview skills
- Personality development workshops
- Professional alumni interaction
- Employment expos
- Training on presentation & communication skills
- On-campus recruitment activities