- To enhance key factors of interpersonal relations.
- To build social ethics.
- To know organizational behavior so that individual and team works can be done in a more professional way without compromising organization principles and without hurting others interests.
COURSE LEARNING OUTCOMES (CLO)
CLO: 1. to describe and classify the individual attitude and organizational behavior.
CLO: 2. to discuss as well as interpret the professional aspects of ethics from constitution of Pakistan and Pakistan Engineering Council’s code of ethics and conduct.
CLO: 3. to debate and recognize conflicts in an ethical way at national and international level.
CLO: 4. to follow and implement the acquired knowledge of ethical skills in given situations by controlling his/her temperament.
- Interpersonal Relations
- Interpersonal Behaviour
- Formation of Personal Attitudes
- Language and Communication
- Motivations and Emotions
- Public Opinion
- Social Ethics
- Aristotle Nicomachean Ethics (selection)
- Doing One’s Duty
- Creating Ourselves
- Hearing the Feminine Voice
- Introduction to Organizational Behaviour
- Organizational Disciplines and topics
- Psychological Perspective
- Social-Psychological Perspectives
- Individual Differences
- Personality and its factors
- Personality dimensions and social learning
- Group and Inter group Behaviour
- Group Structure & Norms
- Group Processes
- How throne Studies
- Leadership as an attribute
- Leadership Style
- Conflict and Consent in Work
- The labor Process debate
- Work place control and resistance
- Industrial conflict and industrial relations
- Organizational culture
- Organizational culture and strategic management
- Exploring organizational culture
- Evaluating concept of culture